BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

About Us: Luke Olson


I just graduated from Xavier University in Cincinnati, Ohio with a degree in philosophy. I hail from the great state of Minnesota, land of the cold air, and can probably give you 57 reasons as to why it's the best state in America (just ask me, I dare you). I was bitten by the travel bug during college, when I studied for a year at an Italian university in Rome. Studying, however, is a euphemism for traveling and eating. I just recently returned from a two-month backpacking trip through the Middle East with three friends. Now, before I go to law school next fall, I want to do something that could make a difference abroad.

One Thing I'd Never Travel Without: A good book, a pair of sandals and some heavy-duty underwear.

Favorite Thing About Traveling: Hands down, the people. Any place can be interesting with a local to show you around.

Fun Fact: Once drank 84 oz. of slushie in 15 minutes so that my boss had to call me "Slushosaurus Rex" for the rest of the summer.

Favorite Famous Moustache: Tom Selleck

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo,
Greetings from Kenya.Our school is Fresh Start Academy.We have Pre-school, Nursery and primary school. Its about two years old with an average population of 300 children. Its situated in Eldoret,Kenya,Africa.

We are in dire need of 5 deflated soccer balls with an inflation device for use by the children to stay fit.

We would be very grateful if our request are favorably considered as it will expose our children to a greater level. Thanks in
anticipation.

John Oboyo Njoni
Fresh Start Academy,
P.O. BOX 9727
Eldoret 30112,
Kenya